Allergies not letting up
My patients are still suffering badly from allergies, and grass pollen is still the most prevalent pollen offender. A few tips to reduce your exposure:
- Wash off when you come inside after changing clothes.
- Wear a hat when outside then take it off along with your shoes when you come inside.
- Use a nasal irrigation solution in a syringe or neti pot or at least a saline nasal spray.
- Don’t open windows, especially in your bedroom.
- Use an air filter in your bedroom, an air conditioner or at least use fans blowing out the window, never in.
- Natural antihistamines like nettles and quercetin may also help.